Population & Communities

South Central Ontario Region (SCOR) is comprised of five counties and 28 local municipalities: Brant, Bayham, Middlesex, Norfolk, and Oxford Counties. SCOR has a regional population of nearly 1 million people and representing rural population of 640,000 residents

About 80% of the population lives in urban centres with populations between 30,000 and 300,000. The remaining 20% live in beautiful historic rural towns and villages.

Employer healthcare contributions 1/3 the cost of the U.S. average (1)

Exchange on Canadian dollar contributes up to 25% added cost advantage

Home to North America’s 2nd largest financial hub (1)

Among the mildest climates in Canada

234 km of Lake Erie Shoreline

According to Macleans magazine, 13 of the best places to live in Canada are right here in SCOR! (1)