ATTENTION LOCAL EMPLOYERS! Check out this FREE training in basic welding techniques to companies that have employees eager to learn.
The full program can be completed in 60 hours, or businesses can send their staff for one week of welding training only.
Our Skills2Advance Welding program is suited for:
• Workers you want to upskill or cross-train, adding welding to their skill set
• Workers interested in welding to advance their careers at your workplace
• Workers interested in welding but your company can’t free them up to take lengthy training
About Skills2Advance Welding:
• No dollar cost to you or your workers.
• Brought to you by the Workforce Planning Board of Grand Erie.
• Uses CWB Welding Foundation curriculum and testing.
• Training delivered by experienced instructors at multiple locations: Six Nations Polytechnic (Brantford), Conestoga College (Brantford & Cambridge), Fanshawe College (Simcoe) and Mohawk College (Hamilton).
• Training held multiple times between now and February 2023.
• Classes for all workers (Mind Over Metal program) or classes for female workers to learn alongside other women (Women of Steel).
• Workers earn multiple certifications and can test to earn a CWB qualification (Fillet Weld Qualification per CSA W47.1).
• Workers receive free welding toolkit
• Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development
Find out more by contacting email@example.com or call 519-756-1116 ext. 223
Visit the Skills2Advance Welding website: https://www.skills2advance.com/employers-welding