Fanshawe College and South Central Ontario Region Economic Development Corporation have partnered to deliver a series of events aimed at highlighting regional supports for agri-businesses and manufacturers throughout the region.
Please join us at the event taking place in your area.
Topics to Include:
• Leveraging research money to grow your business
• How the Canadian Centre for Product Validation can help you get to market faster
• Fanshawe Agri-Business Management Program partnership opportunities
• Connecting with regional funders and Economic Development Corporations
• Fanshawe regional campuses in your community
March 9th, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Brant Sports Complex
March 16th, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
London Oxford Campus
March 19th, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
St. Thomas Campus
March 20th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
March 24th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.